Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by carrie <ca...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/24 14:30:55 UTC

Load CSV file into Kylin

Hi,

Anyone knows how to load CSV data file into Kylin?

Thank you

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/

Re: Load CSV file into Kylin

Posted by Fish <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I created the hive table and my csv file is stored in s3 bucket. But when I
did select count (*) from my_table; in the terminal, it was able to count
all the rows of data. After that, I was able to created the cube in kylin
UI, but the cube size is 0 GB and I guess that means no data in it. But I
was able to see how much is the file size when I clicked on data source.

Could you please advise if I missed anything?

Thank you !!

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/

Re: Load CSV file into Kylin

Posted by Rupeng Wang <wa...@live.cn>.
Hi,
	You can load the csv files into hive first, before using kylin.

Best wishes,
Rupeng Wang

在 2020/6/24 23:20,“carrie”<ca...@gmail.com> 写入: