Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Mark Wagner <wa...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/14 19:55:04 UTC

Setting Java options on the DagAM

Hi all,

I'd like to set some JVM flags for the DagAM (specifically remote
debugging in this case) but I don't see any way of doing that. IIRC,
this used to be possible. Any pointers?

Thanks,
Mark

RE: Setting Java options on the DagAM

Posted by Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com>.
There is TezConfiguration.TEZ_AM_JAVA_OPTS in code which corresponds to
adding "tez.am. java.opts" on the client tez-site.xml

Bikas

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Setting Java options on the DagAM