Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by paul miller <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/25 20:30:06 UTC

cache refresh not working for ObjectCacheDefaultImpl

I have a table that gets updated via an external process.
So I always want to look these values from the database.

I set  refreash="true" in the repository_user.xml's
<class-descriptor
       class="com.company.dbBeans.foo"
       table="FOO"
       refreash="true"

But OJB still returns the cached object.

I'm using the ObjectCacheDefaultImpl
I get new values when I use
     ObjectCacheClass=org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheEmptyImpl
     or
    ObjectCacheClass=org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCachePerBrokerImpl
but I want the speed up that the cache should give me.

I just updated to db-ojb-1.0.rc3
the application is a servlet.

thanks in advance.

paul

Re: cache refresh not working for ObjectCacheDefaultImpl

Posted by Jonathan Gordon <oj...@kinobe.com>.

> <class-descriptor
>        class="com.company.dbBeans.foo"
>        table="FOO"