Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com> on 2017/12/12 14:02:09 UTC

[LAST CALL] Our board report is due - and you can help !

Hi all,

I'm starting to write our quarterly report for the main Flex board. This
is about the only thing I have to do as the PMC chair, so I'd like a
second pair of eyes on my first one :)

It needs to cover anything important we did in the last three months.

I've started a list of things in our Wiki at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/December

It'd be great if a few people could chip in, flesh out the releases
section, or add anything I might have missed.
The guidelines for what should be included are
https://www.apache.org/foundation/board/reporting#guidelines

I need to submit this by the 13th December; just go ahead and update the
Wiki and I'll take a copy of it later today and submit.

--
*Tom Chiverton*
Lead Developer

Extravision - email worth seeing <http://www.extravision.com/>
Registered in the UK at: First floor, Tomorrow, MediaCityUK, Manchester,
M50 2AB.
Company Reg No: 0‌‌5017214 VAT: GB 8‌‌24 5386 19

This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed
and may contain confidential or privileged information.
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Extravision Ltd.