Posted to user@curator.apache.org by Kevin Carr <ks...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/07 13:58:37 UTC

Curator Millisecond Reconnects

We are getting a ton of reconnects for our Leader Selector recipes.  We are
using the ExponentialBackoffRetry with new ExponentialBackoffRetry(1000, 3).

Each Thread is showing this:

Socket connection established to
uslvisgkarp02.ingramcontent.com\/172.21.10.40:2182,
initiating session

Then in the same millisecond:

Session 0x0 for server uslvisgkarp02.ingramcontent.com\/172.21.10.40:2182,
unexpected error, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect

Is this something we should worry about?  We are seeing around 20 million
of these messages a day.

Thanks
--
Scott Carr

Re: Curator Millisecond Reconnects

Posted by Scott Carr <ks...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, your right.  Sorry about that.  ;-)

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.