Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jon Strayer <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/04 18:18:01 UTC

Build hanging

I'm using Maven and CruiseControl for my builds (28 projects).  Lately
(maybe a month or so) I've been seeing occasional build hangs.  It
doesn't hang at the same place, but it seems to be at some point in
build the web site.

It happens no matter how many threads CruiseControl uses.  It just
happened with a singe CC thread and I killed the Maven process.  CC
sent me a build failure notice and started running again.

Does anyone have any idea what I should be looking at?