Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/12/27 20:23:54 UTC

[VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.1 (candidate 1)

Hi,

I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.10.1. This is a maintenance
release of Pig 0.10.

Keys used to sign the release are available at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup

Please download, test, and try it out:

http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.10.1-candidate-1/

Should we release this? Vote closes on next Thursday EOD, Jan 3rd.

Thanks,
Daniel

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.
bin/pig and autocomplete files are missing from the -src artifact.  Also this artifact has penny.jar in it, which I assume is unintentional.

Alan.