Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2017/05/01 16:46:15 UTC

RE: Regarding Lucene.net 4.9 vs 4.8 beta

It's been ~72 hours since I contacted Ferronrsmith (Nuget Package Owner). At this time, I'd like to bump it a level higher and contact Nuget Admins.

Itamar, I don't want to duplicate your efforts though, did you get any response from him when you contacted him?

~P

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.
Nope, go ahead. Contacted him before seeing you did so too.

Posted by Shad Storhaug <sh...@shadstorhaug.com>.
Well, I don't imagine that the NuGet admins will take that long to respond, but you never know. 72 hours sounds like a fair deadline.

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.