Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2010/04/19 17:56:38 UTC

Blog post about sales orders and ship groups

Hi all,

fyi, my latest blog post has been published in HotWax Media's blog about OFBiz:

http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/apache-ofbiz-blog/ofbiz-tutorial-order-entry-and-ship-groups/

it is a simple tutorial about how to place a sales order containing multiple ship groups, an interesting but somewhat hidden feature of OFBiz.
I hope you will find it useful; and in general, I'd suggest to keep an eye on our blog because we often publish articles and tutorials about OFBiz:

http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/apache-ofbiz-blog/

Kind regards,

Jacopo

Re: Blog post about sales orders and ship groups

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacopo, this is great.

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Posted by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Oops, link does not looks good, This is better

http://bit.ly/ofbiz-tutorial-ship-group

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel
HotWax Media Inc
Find us on the web at www.hotwaxmedia.com or Google Keyword "ofbiz"

Posted by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
BJ,
Interesting response :)

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Why would a policy be required?

Regards
Scott

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, that sounds correct to me, an annonce and then a link for "archive"

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.