Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by IMMO WETZEL <IM...@adtran.com> on 2014/04/16 19:47:41 UTC

How can I load all formats and settings to a couple of existing ott files

Hi

I have a couple of templates (.ott Files)  existing for different types of reports and protocols.

Now the base formatting rules in the company changed and we have to reformat all these templates. (Font, Size Indent

There is usually the way to open each template file and use the load styles function to load the changed formats from the "Master Document"
But it's an boring task for more than 50 templates....

Are there any way / tool existing to do this automatically ?

Immo

Re: How can I load all formats and settings to a couple of existing ott files

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.
On Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:47:41 -0000, IMMO WETZEL <IM...@adtran.com> wrote:

> I have a couple of templates (.ott Files)  existing for different types of reports and protocols.
>
> Now the base formatting rules in the company changed and we have to reformat all these templates. (Font, Size Indent
>
> There is usually the way to open each template file and use the load styles function to load the changed formats from the "Master Document"
> But it's an boring task for more than 50 templates....
>
> Are there any way / tool existing to do this automatically ?

the 'template changer' extention may be of use. it seems from the description that you will be able to 'assign' the new master template to the folder containing the old templates.

however, be careful to read about inconsistencies with localisation and support of 4.0+ openoffice versions.