Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/28 21:18:05 UTC

mbean for service url

I am using cxf  for my   web service client.  Our service providers may
change the service url anytime and I would like to use mbean to change the
url for the service.

is it possible to use mbean in cxf client configuration ?

here is my configration using spring

Re: mbean for service url

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.
in other words can I change the serviceurl at runtime?

I using spring cxf when my application starts   spring will create
ClientProxyFactoryBean  instance  this   class has a property address   , my
question is can I change this address at runtime ? if  is so how ?  please
advice me.  is my question not clear ?please help me.

Re: mbean for service url

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.
In other words can I use an mbean (managed bean jmx) , this bean will provide
web service URL in a web service client decalration? Using an mean I want to
change the service URL at run time, please advice me?