Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by lrohner <lr...@extron.com> on 2017/03/17 08:52:48 UTC

Karaf 4.1.0 whiteboard issues

Hi all

After upgrading to Karaf 4.1.0 I found two blocking issues for me, which are
related to the pax-web-whiteboard implementation, so I created these tickets
there and fixed them.

https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXWEB-1073
https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXWEB-1074

I don't know when you are planning to release Karaf 4.1.1, but I would like
to have them involved as soon pax-web 6.0.3 is out.

Thanks
Lukas

Re: Karaf 4.1.0 whiteboard issues

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
That is great.

Thanks,

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: Karaf 4.1.0 whiteboard issues

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
I'll do that
There are still some bugs that I need to verify

Regards, Achim

Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> schrieb am Fr. 17. März 2017
um 18:46:

> Hi JB,
>
> we will need a pax web release for karaf 4.1.1. Should I take care of it?
>
> Christian

> > Hi Lukas,
> >
> > Thanks for the report. Let me take a look on that and move forward (I was
> > planning to release Karaf 4.1.1 this week end, so I have to move forward
> on
> > pax web investigations).
> >
> > I keep you posted.
> >
> > Regards
> > JB
> >

> > On 03/17/2017 04:52 PM, lrohner wrote:
> >
> >> Hi all
> >>
> >> After upgrading to Karaf 4.1.0 I found two blocking issues for me, which
> >> are
> >> related to the pax-web-whiteboard implementation, so I created these
> >> tickets
> >> there and fixed them.
> >>
> >> https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXWEB-1073
> >> https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXWEB-1074
> >>
> >> I don't know when you are planning to release Karaf 4.1.1, but I would
> >> like
> >> to have them involved as soon pax-web 6.0.3 is out.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> Lukas
> >>

> >> --
> >>

> > --
> > Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> > jbonofre@apache.org
> > http://blog.nanthrax.net
> > Talend - http://www.talend.com

> Christian Schneider
> http://www.liquid-reality.de
> <
> https://owa.talend.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=3aa4083e0c744ae1ba52bd062c5a7e46&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.liquid-reality.de
> >

> Open Source Architect
> http://www.talend.com
> <
> https://owa.talend.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=3aa4083e0c744ae1ba52bd062c5a7e46&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.talend.com

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

Re: Karaf 4.1.0 whiteboard issues

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi JB,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Lukas,

Thanks for the report. Let me take a look on that and move forward (I was
planning to release Karaf 4.1.1 this week end, so I have to move forward on pax
web investigations).

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

On 03/17/2017 04:52 PM, lrohner wrote:
> Hi all
>
> After upgrading to Karaf 4.1.0 I found two blocking issues for me, which are
> related to the pax-web-whiteboard implementation, so I created these tickets
> there and fixed them.
>
> https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXWEB-1073
> https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXWEB-1074
>
> I don't know when you are planning to release Karaf 4.1.1, but I would like
> to have them involved as soon pax-web 6.0.3 is out.
>
> Thanks
> Lukas

Jean-Baptiste Onofr
jbonofre@apache.org