Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi> on 2013/02/11 10:59:16 UTC

JKF_ANTI_PHISH (attached HAM)

Is this false positive? Very high score for one rule at least...

--

Today is what happened to yesterday.

Re: JKF_ANTI_PHISH (attached HAM)

Posted by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>.
11.02.2013 12:03, Axb kirjoitti:
> On 02/11/2013 10:59 AM, Jari Fredriksson wrote:
>>
>> Is this false positive? Very high score for one rule at least...
>>

> JKF_ANTI_PHISH is not a rule released by SA
>
> Seems like it's a rule relased by MAilScanner's Anti-phish tool

Thanks. I don't use MailScanner, but for some reason I had jkf_*.cf in
my /etc/spamassassin. Deleted and restarterted.

Thanks!

--

Your temporary financial embarrassment will be relieved in a surprising manner.

Re: JKF_ANTI_PHISH (attached HAM)

Posted by Axb <ax...@gmail.com>.