Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com> on 2011/10/28 11:43:23 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 1.0.1

Since the final release of 1.0.0, we've fixed quite a few bugs. There is also
those features that didn't felt like regression enough to make it in 1.0.0
after the freeze but had some fair testing now. I thus propose the following
artifacts for release as 1.0.1.

SVN: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/branches/cassandra-1.0@1190196
Artifacts: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-112/org/apache/cassandra/apache-cassandra/1.0.1/
Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-112/

The artifacts as well as the debian package are also available here:
http://people.apache.org/~slebresne/

The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed).

[1]: http://goo.gl/c53AV (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/JMXwN (NEWS.txt)

--
Sylvain

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 1.0.1

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 1.0.1

Posted by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com>.
Including my own vote, I count 3 binding +1's and no -1's. The vote passes.
I'll get the artifacts published.

--
Sylvain

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@acunu.com>.