Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chris Shah <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/18 22:21:57 UTC

AXIS 2 Service SOAPMonitor

What is better to use to monitor the sample AXIS2 MTOM Service ? SOAPMonitor ot tcpmonitor.

  I am struggling to install SOAPMonitor but am failing. I have unjarred the SOAPMonitor Applet classes here :

  c:\axis2-1.2\webapp AND changed my web.xml and added <module ref="soapmonitor"/>
  to axis2.xml.

  But things do not work. ANy pointers ?

  Thanks
  Chris

---------------------------------
 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

Re: AXIS 2 Service SOAPMonitor

Posted by Chris Shah <ch...@yahoo.com>.
I was trying to figure out how to get it to work with the standalone server . But that does not work. I deployed the axis war to tomcat and could configure SOAPMonitor. I will configure the tcpmon now.

  Chris

robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
  Can you elaborate on 'things do not work' ?  Don't forget to edit web.xml also.

Anyways, use tcpmon for mtom for now as the soapmonitor still doesn't do mime parts.

HTH,
Robert

  On 6/18/07, Chris Shah <ch...@yahoo.com> wrote:    What is better to use to monitor the sample AXIS2 MTOM Service ? SOAPMonitor ot tcpmonitor.

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.