Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Martin Mucha <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/12 13:22:51 UTC

how to declare dependency?

Hi,

in nifi-standard-processors there is this dependency

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.nifi</groupId>
            <artifactId>nifi-record</artifactId>
        </dependency>

if I just copy paste into our project some class from this bundle (to fix
bugs) and add dependencies as mentioned one, it builds. However nifi wont
start, because nifi-record related classes are not on classpath.

What shall I do to get them on classpath? For nifi-standard-processors it's
fine to have nifi-record as provided, but apparently for our project,
extending the same parent, it's not. nifi-record is not provided or part of
built nar. How to fix this?

thanks,
Mar.