Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@bytesexual.org> on 2008/03/03 18:36:07 UTC

Requesting a CLA update

Hello,

I sent my CLA over a month ago, can someone, anyone, tell me if I this has been
received or if I should resend it, posibly to another FAX number.

Thank you,

--
Noah Slater <http://bytesexual.org/>

Re: Requesting a CLA update

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@bytesexual.org>.
On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 05:36:07PM +0000, Noah Slater wrote:
> I sent my CLA over a month ago, can someone, anyone, tell me if I this has been
> received or if I should resend it, posibly to another FAX number.

I missed the email from Ted from last week, sorry.

My CLA has been faxed to the new number.

--
Noah Slater <http://bytesexual.org/>