Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Nikolaas s <ni...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/19 12:08:38 UTC

cancel running stream job

Hi guys,

I'm trying to connect flink streaming and zeppelin,
however if I try to resubmit a streaming program from zeppelin I receive a
"org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.scheduler.NoResourceAvailableException".

Is there a way to cancel a running Streaming Job ?
And would cancelling the Streaming Job in this case free up resources for
resubmission?

best,
Nikolaas

Re: cancel running stream job

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Furthermore, if all of your sources are stoppable, then you can even stop
the streaming job gracefully now either using the CLI or the StopJob
message.

Cheers,
Till
​