Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sunnyfr <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/06 19:37:01 UTC

solr 1.4 facet boost field according to another field

Hi,

I've title description and tag field ... According to where I find the word
searched, I would like to boost differently other field like nb_views or
rating.

if word is find in title then nb_views^10 and rating^10
if word is find in description then nb_views^2 and rating^2

Thanks a lot for your help,

Re: solr 1.4 facet boost field according to another field

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
I don't think conditional boosting is possible. You can boost the same field
on which the match was found. But you cannot boost a different field.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 2:05 PM, sunnyfr <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you have an idea ?
>

> sunnyfr wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've title description and tag field ... According to where I find the
> > word searched, I would like to boost differently other field like
> nb_views
> > or rating.
> >
> > if word is find in title then nb_views^10 and rating^10
> > if word is find in description then nb_views^2 and rating^2
> >
> > Thanks a lot for your help,

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: solr 1.4 facet boost field according to another field

Posted by sunnyfr <jo...@gmail.com>.
Do you have an idea ?