Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/29 12:52:14 UTC

Re: svn commit: r661041 - in /james/mime4j/trunk: ./ src/main/java/org/apache/james/mime4j/ src/main/javacc/org/apache/james/mime4j/field/contenttype/ src/main/javacc/org/apache/james/mime4j/field/datetime/ src/main/jjtree/org/apache/james/mime4j/fie

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
> Did you add javacc generated code to the repository by purpose or is it a
> mistake?

on purpose: the generated code has been modified to extend MimeException

- robert

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 12:40 PM, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
> Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
>>
>> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Did you add javacc generated code to the repository by purpose or is it a
>>> mistake?
>>
>> on purpose: the generated code has been modified to extend MimeException
>>
>> - robert
>
> Right! I added tests to make sure the generated classes extend MimeException
> and the address one fails.

thanks

> Can you have a look at it?

fixed

- robert

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
>> Did you add javacc generated code to the repository by purpose or is it a
>> mistake?
>
> on purpose: the generated code has been modified to extend MimeException
>
> - robert

Right! I added tests to make sure the generated classes extend
MimeException and the address one fails.

Can you have a look at it?
Otherwise I'll try to check it in the next days.

Stefano