Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Zsolt Koppany <zk...@intland.com> on 2003/08/06 10:58:08 UTC

tomcat 4.1.27 log4j problem

Hi,

my application uses log4j and with tomcat 4.1.27 (but not with 4.1.24) I
get the following error message:

(org.apache.commons.digester.Digester).

How can I fix this problem?

Zsolt

how to get tomcat's tmp dir path?

Posted by joseph lam <jo...@quotepower.com>.
any way to get the absolute path to my $CATALINA_BASE or
$CATALINA_BASE/temp directory? Thx.

Joseph

how to get tomcat's tmp dir path?

Posted by joseph lam <jo...@quotepower.com>.