Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kavita Mehta <Ka...@hsc.com> on 2008/01/21 10:11:03 UTC

fly-out cross frame menu

Hi,
I have to build a fly out cross frame menu . ...I have come across many
paid products / trial versions but I want to know if struts supports such
development ..and has any tag lib for this .

Thanks in advance,
Kavita

*****************************************************DISCLAIMER*****************************************************

This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential, proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, it is strictly prohibited to read, forward,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

Re: fly-out cross frame menu

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
since today is a federal holiday and most folks have the day off I'll offer
a suggestion

The first step is to d/l the flyout logic I would recommend this link as a
working example (which uses basic html/js)
http://www.msifc.com/flyout.htm

Struts wraps dojo controls.. since flyout is not available as a dojo control
or as an attribute then struts does not handle flyout
I *would* recommend contacting dojo staff at dojo-interest@dojotoolkit.org
to inquire as to the timeable for incorporating flyout as a standalone
control or attribute of existing dojo controls..

Martin