Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Clarke, Thomas (UK)" <Th...@baesystems.com> on 2007/01/29 12:17:32 UTC

Using style sheets with FOP

Hi all,

I'm new to the FOP scene so I apologise if this is in anyway a stupid question.

Is there a way already implemented of referencing a CSS file to supply the style values for my xsl-fo files? I have a very large number of them and I'm looking for a way to shrink them down a bit. So far it looks like a no but I thought I'd check before I tried modifying the code.

Thanks for any help

Tom

Re: Using style sheets with FOP

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.
On Jan 29, 2007, at 12:17, Clarke, Thomas (UK) wrote:

> I'm new to the FOP scene so I apologise if this is in anyway a
> stupid question.
>
> Is there a way already implemented of referencing a CSS file to
> supply the style values for my xsl-fo files? I have a very large
> number of them and I'm looking for a way to shrink them down a bit.
> So far it looks like a no but I thought I'd check before I tried
> modifying the code.

This is indeed not directly available...
What you could try, OTOH, is http://sourceforge.net/projects/css2xslfo

that's designed especially for converting HTML+CSS into XSL-FO.

HTH!

Cheers,

Andreas