Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org> on 2015/04/16 22:41:09 UTC

BarCampApache offshoot: codes of conduct

Hey, after an awesome week at ApacheCon, I noticed that we have a
different published code of conduct for the conference - as the official
LF site has - than the one we publish for the ASF overall:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/attend/code-of-conduct

https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct.html

Is this something we're interested in changing, i.e. to expand or
replace the conference one (for future ApacheCon branded events) with
the overall ASF one?

- Shane

Re: BarCampApache offshoot: codes of conduct

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
For ASF events, I believe we use this:

https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/anti-harassment.html

My understanding was that our CoC and our anti-harassment policies
compliment each other. But perhaps we want to roll one into the other?

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: BarCampApache offshoot: codes of conduct

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.