Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com> on 2003/06/10 02:27:44 UTC

Eclipse 2.1 - TC 4.1 & Jetty

In my effort to move to 3.0 (using Eclipse 2.1) I have just come across
the following "thing".
Bare bone app (.app, Home + Visit) works fine under Jetty but does not
even get in the air under TC 4.1.
Obviously I can continue (as I will) with Jetty, but it does surprise me
a bit that a 'sister apache' project and Tapestry seem to bite each
other. :-\

For now, no worries. Jetty it is

Re: Eclipse 2.1 - TC 4.1 & Jetty (Success)

Posted by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com>.
Hi Bill,

Can't thank you enough.
Went through all the stuff, put 3.0 against it, copied your jars into
the appropriate places & double checked it.
You won't be surprised to hear that it worked (first go).

After this I put the old ones back in two steps (1st the project & 2nd
the lib dir) and it also continued.
Explanation? None, other then I don't wanna get it anymore.
Whatever the reason thx again for your troubles. Much appreciated.

Cheers,
Fermin DCG

Re: Eclipse 2.1 - TC 4.1 & Jetty

Posted by Bill Lear <ra...@zopyra.com>.

Re: Eclipse 2.1 - TC 4.1 & Jetty

Posted by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com>.
Hmm, this is really weird indeed.

That leaves only one difference (as far as I can tell) and that has to
do with the Tapestry bin dist I downed from the apache site.
I'm using those jars. If y'r running the cvs HEAD version there *could*
be a difference.

I would almost ask you if you could send me the 2 tap jars you are using
so it can be determined that the thing does run with different 3.0 jars.
If possible you can just drop 'm to dcg@fixed.com, if not no worries
either (one day it will resolve itself)

Cheers
Fermin DCG