Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Morrell Aberdeen <mo...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/04 03:05:31 UTC

Customization - Links

I wish to replace the links found under Help and Support, on the
dashboard with mine own.

I have done edits to the texts in the Administration-->Language
Editor.  While the texts have changed, the links to which they point
are unchanged.  Where do I find those links for editting?

Thanks!

Re: Customization - Links

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

you need to modify labels with IDs: [282,283,286,287]

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax