Posted to user@struts.apache.org by alvin antony <al...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/03 11:58:24 UTC

Basic question on /lib/*.jar files

Hello there,

       I am on a search for a  good practice on storing lib-jar files in an J2ee development env. Though I know that is not the right place,i used to store it in the cvs along with the application unter /WEB-INF/lib . Where do you store  the jar files, that are required by different applications in development?

Thanks in advance,

Alvin

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.

Re: Basic question on /lib/*.jar files

Posted by Claire Wall <cl...@kurtosys.com>.
we store them in the common/lib folder. Then all applications running on
that web server have access to the jars and negates the need for them to go
into the separate WEB-INF/lib folders for each application.

cw :)