Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Miladin Joksić <mj...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/02 15:44:08 UTC

JAMES and inbox with many mails...

Hello,

I have a problem with JAMES 2.3.1 and inbox with many mails (approx.
100000).
I process this inbox with OpenPOP .NET Framework client from my application.
I noticed that when inbox hold many mails (more then 1500) JAMES becomes
very slow, event respond me with 0 messages count when inbox holds more than
50000 mails. When inbox holds less then 1000 mails everything works fine and
I get message from JAMES fast enough.
My JAMES use file system as mails holder.

So, am I doing something wrong? Do I need to change some config files, or…?

Miladin Joksic