Posted to submarine-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/07 20:35:43 UTC

Submarine Sync Up Schedule Update

Hi all,
As the Submarine community is fast-growing, and many contributors outside
of the Mandarin-speaking community have interests to participate. we're
thinking to add the sync up for English speakers back.

What I just updated is making the community sync up in Mandarin and in
English every other week.

The next week will be our first community sync up in English returned. So I
recommend everybody who missed community sync up to join. And Submarine
community members will do some demos, introductions, Q&As to that.

Please see the schedule below:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/b/3?cid=aGFkb29wLmNvbW11bml0eS5zeW5jLnVwQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ

Any thoughts about the proposal? Please share with us in either case.

If you want to know more about Submarine you can go to
https://github.com/apache/hadoop-submarine to check the latest document. It
should include many things such as contributor doc, design, architecture,
etc.

Thanks,
Wangda Tan