Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/10/12 07:06:44 UTC

UNOMI-104 Upgrade to ElasticSearch 5.6

Hello all,

As you might have seen from the JIRA updates, I'm currently working on
upgrading Unomi's ElasticSearch support to the latest available version
5.6.3.

I've completed most of my testing, and I'm about to commit the changes.
Once this commit will be done, you will need to update your ElasticSearch
to version 5.6.3. This is an easy change because you can simply take a
snapshot (in the case of a cluster) or the contents of the data directory
if you are using a single node and copy it over to the new ES 5.6.3
install. Don't forget to also copy over any settings you had in the
config/elasticsearch.yml file.

cheers,
  Serge...

Re: UNOMI-104 Upgrade to ElasticSearch 5.6

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
Ok I've committed the changes and added a new page on how to migrate your
ElasticSearch instance. You can find it here:

http://unomi.incubator.apache.org/migrating-elasticsearch.html

cheers,
  Serge...