Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Curtis Jensen <cu...@the-jensens.org> on 2011/01/13 00:06:36 UTC

Get Schema from Document

After compiling a schema, is it possible to generate a schema for a
given XXXDocument class?  ie. I don't want the whole original schema,
just a schema that applies to the specific element.

Thanks,
Curtis

Re: Get Schema from Document

Posted by Curtis Jensen <cu...@the-jensens.org>.
Close to what I'm looking for.  Except, I want the minimum schema
associated with a type (not an actual instance).  Some of the schemas
we're dealing with are large can hard to sift through.

Thanks

Re: Get Schema from Document

Posted by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com>.