Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Patrick Kariuki <pa...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/21 20:49:44 UTC

Product Charge assignment

1. How do I assign costs associated to a purchased product(e.g
transport, shipping and handling) in order to build up the cost?
2. How do I apply the markup of products based on the consignment
received into stock from a particular supplier?

Re: Product Charge assignment

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
have you looked at the order entry this can be used as a portlet in my
portal which would have all the screens the sales person need.

========================

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Patrick Kariuki sent the following on 1/21/2011 2:23 PM:

Posted by Patrick Kariuki <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Sounds like you have some customization to do, to have it work the way
you want.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Patrick Kariuki sent the following on 1/21/2011 1:18 PM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
this is also answered in the documentation I gave you links to.
also there are some books that will help.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Patrick Kariuki sent the following on 1/21/2011 1:24 PM:

Posted by Patrick Kariuki <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patrick Kariuki <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
it is best you read