Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com> on 2020/05/05 01:20:55 UTC

Builtin IOs - Link to Java/Pydoc instead of code?

Hi all,
I just noted that in our Built-in IOs page[1], we tend to link to the code
for the IOs that we mention.

I think it would be better to link to the Javadoc or the Pydoc for those
IOs instead. Thoughts?
Best
-P.

[1] https://beam.apache.org/documentation/io/built-in/

Re: Builtin IOs - Link to Java/Pydoc instead of code?

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.
Thanks Alexey!

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.

I created a Jira for that: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-9916 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-9916>