Posted to user@spark.apache.org by unk1102 <um...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/16 20:56:25 UTC

Example code to spawn multiple threads in driver program

Hi I have Spark driver program which has one loop which iterates for around
2000 times and for two thousands times it executes jobs in YARN. Since loop
will do the job serially I want to introduce parallelism If I create 2000
tasks/runnable/callable in my Spark driver program will it get executed in
parallel in YARN cluster. Please guide it would be great if you can share
example code where we can run multiple threads in driver program. I am new
to Spark thanks in advance