Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by John Preston <by...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/01 23:47:01 UTC

Re: HttpProtocolHandler and IOSessions

I`m going to check in a HTTP server example using MINA but I don`t see
where to attach the code after creating the JIRA issue. Can anybody
tell me where to look. Sorry I`m not seeing it.

John

Posted by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>.
After logging into JIRA go to the issue you created. You will find an
'Attach file' link under 'Operations' to the left. BTW, have a look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-232 (look in the first
comment) for a modified version of HttpProtocolHandler which uses keep
alive. Note that this code won't work unless you use the latest SVN
version of MINA due to a bug in MINA 0.9.4.

HTH
Niklas

John Preston wrote:
> I`m going to check in a HTTP server example using MINA but I don`t see
> where to attach the code after creating the JIRA issue. Can anybody
> tell me where to look. Sorry I`m not seeing it.
>
> John
>
> On 7/3/06, peter royal <pr...@apache.org> wrote:
>> On Jul 1, 2006, at 5:44 PM, John Preston wrote:
>> > Ok, well I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong to keep the
>> > server socket open between HTTP requests using the example HTTP code
>> > so if anybody is interested, I've implemented a HTTP protocol coder
>> > and decoder modeled after the sumup example. It seems to work for
>> > simple GET and POST requests, and the keep-alive stuff without any
>> > problem.
>> >
>> > If anybody wants the code its available but I dont know where to
>> > put it.
>>
>> Create a JIRA issue w/it?
>>
>> I'd like to start a protocols sub-module of MINA, and it could live
>> there.
>>
>> -pete
>>

>> --
>> proyal@apache.org - http://fotap.org/~osi