Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Callner, David A." <dc...@mitre.org> on 2007/01/29 18:09:05 UTC

Out-Only MEP Cleint

 Hi I was wondering if it is possible to create a Out-Only MEP Server
and create the client so that it acts as a client without a web
service.  If not could somebody explain to me as to why the client
needs to run a web server as well.

Thanks,
David Callner
Senior Software Systems Engineer
The MITRE Corporation
Center for Advanced Aviation System Development
7515 Colshire Dr.
McLean, VA. 22102
dcallner@mitre.org
703.983.6431 (work)

"This American system of ours . . . call it capitalism, call it what
you like, gives to each and every one of us a great opportunity if we
only seize it with both hands and make the most of it."  Al Capone