Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Todd Nine <to...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/03 18:08:47 UTC

Re: User Feedback API

Hey Lewis,

Check out some of the portal code. You should be able to set up an app and
allow anonymous posts to a collection. From there you can just create and
html 5 for that posts directly to the collection. You can also use the
Apigee free so you don't have to set it up yourself. It's still a 1.0
release, but I'll do what you need.