Posted to user@commons.apache.org by po...@netscape.net on 2005/08/04 00:37:55 UTC

re: fileupload v 1.1

hello

what's the latest on support for portlets (JSR 168) ?

v1.1 release notes from martinc from back in 2004 says:

"Support for portlets (JSR 168) has been added, in a new 'portlet'
package. This is not well tested at this point, and feedback would be
very much appreciated. (This also resolves bug #23620.)"

is v 1.1 solid in that respect? would like use this in my portlet project asap :)

in any case where's the best place to download the latest jar ?
(ramping up on using cvs, so bear with me)

p.s. shouldn't this latest dev show in main page for the commons fileupload subproject? gots to look under cvs link to know that there's a v1.1...)

-- poc

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.