Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Mathijs <in...@mathijs.info> on 2012/09/25 19:29:12 UTC

ApacheCon Student Ticket

Dear ApacheCon committee,

I was wondering if my particular situation qualifies for a €75 Student
ticket. I'm doing a 4-year undergraduate (Dutch: HBO) systems & network
engineering degree that will grant me a B ICT (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelor_of_Information_Technology ), however
I'm also employed so combining both at the moment. This officially does not
qualify me as a full time student I guess, but this or similar degrees are
often achieved full time so it might still be 'suitable' for a Student
Ticket. Unfortunately my employer does not fund such conferences, otherwise
I'd gladly take a regular ticket.

For more details feel free to mail, or poke on IRC (Sling @ freenode).

Kind regards,
Mathijs Schmittmann