Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com> on 2020/06/18 17:21:24 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.0.0

Hi all,

Apache Spark 3.0.0 is the first release of the 3.x line. It builds on many of the innovations from Spark 2.x, bringing new ideas as well as continuing long-term projects that have been in development. This release resolves more than 3400 tickets.

We'd like to thank our contributors and users for their contributions and early feedback to this release. This release would not have been possible without you.

To download Spark 3.0.0, head over to the download page: http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

To view the release notes: https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-3-0-0.html

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.0.0

Posted by Gaetano Fabiano <fa...@gmail.com>.