Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/15 12:30:11 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] hackathon at ccc

ping everybody,
other than PL and me working on things we don't seem to have much traction
here. Any ideas on what we can or should do as the opportunity to work
closer together passes us?
@Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>, do you care to make an
empty kanban board like your example [3] on the apache/cloudstack project?

[3] https://github.com/GabrielBrascher/cloudstack/projects/1
regards,

--
Daan

Re: [DISCUSS] hackathon at ccc

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
great, I'll add the subjects mentioned here in the thread.

--
Daan

Re: [DISCUSS] hackathon at ccc

Posted by Gabriel Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.