Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sadhna Ahuja <Sa...@nisc.coop> on 2009/08/27 23:07:55 UTC

how to format DateField

Hi,

I am using a DateField and in my css I am trying to make the font size
smaller for this component.

I notice that the DatePicker calendar font has become smaller, but the
DateTextField does not get that style.

How should I make the DateTextField get the same style?

Here's the relevant pieces from my code.

HTML:

---------

<wicket:extend>

    <form wicket:id="depositSummarySearchForm">

        <fieldset>

tabindex="1" /></td>

name="submitSearch" tabindex="3"></td>

        </fieldset>

    </form>

CSS:

--------

span.gwformdate {

            color: Black;

            font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;

            font-size: x-small;

            font-weight: 500;

}

Thanks,