Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/23 10:09:44 UTC

Re: Simple Camel example top copy messages from one JMS queue to another

Hi
You spring config file is not visible/present in the mail?

Are you sure you use the correct namespace for Camel 1.x?

http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring

As Camel 2.0 uses a new namespace then you might have picked the wrong one.

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 9:58 AM, Serge Merzliakov <sm...@epistatic.net>wrote:

> I have tried to get the samples to work without success. Using:
>       * Camel 1.5 jars
>       * Activemq 5.2
>       * Spring 2.5.6
>
> I want to write a Spring xml based file to copy messages from one jms queue
> to another - as a proof of concept.
>
> Here is my spring config file:

> the error I get when I try to run this from java:
>
>   public static void main(String[] args)
>   {
>      ClassPathXmlApplicationContext ctx = new
> ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("camel-config.xml");
>      ctx.start();
>      ctx.stop();
>   }
>
> is :
>  Configuration problem: Cannot locate BeanDefinitionParser for element
> [route]
> Offending resource: class path resource [camel-config.xml]
>

> my classpath contains all activemq jars and camel-core, camel-jms,
> camel-spring.
>
> Any suggestions or location of complete working samples not in /examples (i
> do not use maven)
>

> Serge

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: camel xsd path - a clarification

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I didn't see any stack trace in the mail.
What's you problem?
If you got the schema validate error , this FAQ[1] may help you out.

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/how-to-validate-the-camel-1x-context-xml-from-apache-camel-web-site.html

Willem

Posted by Serge Merzliakov <sm...@epistatic.net>.
Also,

A Complete Camel sample spring config - JMS queue copy

Posted by Serge Merzliakov <sm...@epistatic.net>.
Claus,
   That solved the problem - thankyou. For future reference here is an
entire spring config file which listens copies messages from 'input' queue
to 'output' queue:

    xmlns:camel="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring"
    xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
          http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd">

    <!-- Camel JMSProducer to be able to send messages to a remote Active MQ
server -->
    <bean id="jms" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
        <property name="connectionFactory">
                <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
            </bean>
        </property>
    </bean>

    <!-- copy from input to output. No transformations or filters -->
    <camel:camelContext>
         <camel:route>
          <camel:from uri="jms:queue:input"/>
          <camel:to uri="jms:queue:output"/>
         </camel:route>
    </camel:camelContext>

</beans>

A working camel spring config - JMS copy

Posted by Serge Merzliakov <sm...@epistatic.net>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Serge Merzliakov <sm...@epistatic.net>.