Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Terry Siu <Te...@smartfocus.com> on 2014/11/03 20:04:53 UTC

ParquetFilters and StringType support for GT, GTE, LT, LTE

Is there any reason why StringType is not a supported type the GT, GTE, LT, LTE operations? I was able to previously have a predicate where my column type was a string and execute a filter with one of the above operators in SparkSQL w/o any problems. However, I synced up to the latest code this morning and now the same query will give me a MatchError for this column of string type.

Thanks,
-Terry

Re: ParquetFilters and StringType support for GT, GTE, LT, LTE

Posted by Terry Siu <Te...@smartfocus.com>.
Done.

-Terry

From: Michael Armbrust <mi...@databricks.com>>