Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mohan Ganesan <gs...@sify.com> on 2003/11/24 09:18:58 UTC

Very Urgent - help in Cocoon2.1.2

Hi,
I need a help.Before we were using Apache Cocoon 1.8 in JSP with Apache tomcat server. But now we want to use Cocoon 2.1.2. the problem is that with the jsp.

Engine cocoonEngine = Engine.getInstance();
CocoonServletRequest myReq = new CocoonServletRequest(st, request);
cocoonEngine.handle(myReq, response);

These Methods and Classes are not in Cocoon2.1.2. So i need some alternative for this. Please help with this.

Please Reply me AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE to the same ID.

Thanks,
Mohan

Re: Very Urgent - help in Cocoon2.1.2

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
stuff like

 > Please Reply me AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE to the same ID.

is just NOT DONE.

Please refrain from this if you're interested in receiving at least one
on-topic reply.

JSP with Cocoon 2.1.2 (was: Very Urgent - help in Cocoon2.1.2)

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
1. choose an appropriate subject
2. never use "urgent" or "AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE" - this does not help and
changes nothing.

3. There is an JSPEngine encapsulating such stuff. Have a look into the jsp
block sources.

Joerg

--
System Development