Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2017/07/28 22:32:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Vikas Vishwakarma

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Vikas
Vishwakarma has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
project.

We appreciate all of Vikas's great work thus far and look forward to
continued involvement.

Please join me in congratulating Vikas!

--
Best regards,
Andrew

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Vikas Vishwakarma

Posted by Phil Yang <ud...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Thanks,
Phil

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Vikas Vishwakarma

Posted by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Vikas!

Jerry

Posted by Chunhui Shen <zj...@163.com>.