Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/01 16:03:52 UTC

Re: Need Help on Cron Job

om-demo:~# cat /etc/init.d/red5
#! /bin/sh
### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Provides:          red5
# Required-Start:    $local_fs $remote_fs $network $syslog $named
# Required-Stop:     $local_fs $remote_fs $network $syslog $named
# Default-Start:     2 3 4 5
# Default-Stop:      0 1 6
# Author: Simon Eisenmann .
#
set -e
LC_MESSAGES=ru_RU.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE=ru_RU.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=ru_RU.UTF-8
PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
DESC="Red5 flash streaming server"
NAME=red5
RED5_HOME=/opt/red5
DAEMON=$RED5_HOME/$NAME.sh
PIDFILE=/var/run/$NAME.pid
SCRIPTNAME=/etc/init.d/$NAME
# Gracefully exit if the package has been removed.
test -x $DAEMON || exit 0
# Read config file if it is present.
if [ -r /etc/default/$NAME ]
then
    . /etc/default/$NAME
fi

#
# Function that starts the daemon/service.
#
d_start() {
    start-stop-daemon --start -c nobody --pidfile $PIDFILE --chdir $RED5_HOME
background --make-pidfile --exec $DAEMON
}
#
# Function that stops the daemon/service.
#
d_stop() {
    start-stop-daemon --stop --quiet --pidfile $PIDFILE --name java
    rm -f $PIDFILE
}
case "$1" in
    start)
        echo -n "Starting $DESC: $NAME"
        d_start
        echo "."
    ;;
    stop)
        echo -n "Stopping $DESC: $NAME"
        d_stop
        echo "."
    ;;

    restart|force-reload)
        echo -n "Restarting $DESC: $NAME"
        d_stop
        sleep 1
        d_start
        echo "."
    ;;

    *)
        echo "Usage: $SCRIPTNAME {start|stop|restart|force-reload}" >&2
        exit 1
    ;;

esac
exit 0

om-demo:~#

Re: Need Help on Cron Job

Posted by Rammohan Alampally <ra...@microsharp.net>.
Thank you for your code...

My red5 file is updated with the given code and rebooted the system
Even I am unable to access the OM through browser..

Regards,
Ram

Re: Need Help on Cron Job

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ram,

I cannot help you - you provided no data.

Sorry.