Posted to users@maven.apache.org by langlois yan <la...@yahoo.fr> on 2010/02/25 08:58:17 UTC

Release notification

Hi,

Is there a way to add notifications (email, RSS, etc.) when a release is performed ?

Yan Langlois.

Re: Re : Release notification

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
If you use Staging in Nexus, you can get emails when a release is
staged and optionally also when it is later promoted. You can see
these emails on the maven-dev list anytime we stage a release.

Re: Re : Release notification

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: Re : Release notification

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Re : Release notification

Posted by langlois yan <la...@yahoo.fr>.
Ok, thank you.

yan.

________________________________
De : Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>
À : Maven Users List <us...@maven.apache.org>
Envoyé le : Jeu 25 Février 2010, 9 h 56 min 16 s
Objet : Re: Release notification

Yes, unless you want to do staging first...

/Anders

Re: Release notification

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.

Re: Release notification