Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Tim Larson <ti...@keow.org> on 2004/12/17 16:55:29 UTC

[RT] CForms Triage/Staging in Whiteboard

Should we "svn copy" cocoon forms into the whiteboard to
create a triage/staging area for (large, controversial)
cforms ideas.  This would allow us to try out ideas with
code, rather than just with talk, before user support
would become an issue.  Any ideas which prove themselves
and are accepted would be moved into the svn trunk for
polishing before being added to a release.

Examples of code I would plan on adding for discussion:
  Importable macros for bindings, models, and templates.
  First-class support for multiple bindings per form.
  Template code for walking x widget trees in parallel.

WDYT?
--Tim Larson

PS: This idea (or a seed for it) was suggested by Sylvain
previously, and over time I have started to warm up to it.
It is OK to admit when I was wrong, right? :)