Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by 张友力 <zh...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/19 05:44:40 UTC

a question about open_write_fail_action

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your amazing work with the Apache Traffic Server. It saves
many servers and improve user experience.

When I was reading the document, a question came up in my mind.
The config proxy.config.http.cache.open_write_fail_action has 5 options. Is
there some reason for returning 502 instead of 404 on a cache miss ? I
think 404 might be a proper response for "something miss".

the config's link is:
https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin-guide/files/records.config.en.html#proxy-config-http-cache-open-write-fail-action

Best Wishes.
Yuri

Re: a question about open_write_fail_action